Not really. It's a camper van Beethoven song.
Today I had 10 loads of laundry to do so I took my kids to the laundromat. They liked watching their clothes swirl around. I liked being done with my laundry in two hours.
What I didn't like was not knowing laundromat etiquette and I could feel myself violating it by looks from other people. I stuffed the dryers too full. I let the kids ride in the rolling carts. I used more than my share of counter space. I had too many baskets.
And no. Courdoroy wasn't there.
Friday, December 14, 2012
I was born in a laundromat.
Posted by
Celia Fae
at
1:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I have done this before, too. Just load everything up and head to the laundromat.
I like Alice's laudry basket stool.
I have to say, that is a NICE laundromat. I even see a decorative plant!
Post a Comment