Thursday, November 4, 2010

Aargh

Blah

7 comments:

Christie said...

Yes. My sentiments exactly.

Jeanelle said...

I said the exact same thing at least 8 times today.

Jenibelle said...

Why is it when you say it it sounds so profound? When I say it I'm whining and gritching.

Jennifer Knight said...

I just have to say... I started ETL Monday after reading your blog and strongly identifying with your journey. I want to warn everyone that by day 4 of beans and spinach, uh - the pipes are definitely getting cleaned! Plan around this.

Good Time Charlie said...

Is this because Carl isn't home? You know how I know? Because he is here obsessing about that book. Only, they don't sound like this...haa haa haa hee hee hee hee, haa haa....they don't know how to have any fun. Anyhow, I agree with you, except my word is blek.

the wrath of khandrea said...

i admire your restrained profanity.

Lauren in GA said...

I take it you aren't pretending to talk like a pirate?

Sorry you are frustrated. Did all of our questions get to you?