Everyone came to bwood because our rink is the best and biggest.
I was the best skater of them all until Alex married Camille. Apparently he used to date an ice princess. He can even do jumps. I'm jealous.
Paige and Ellie made their kids wear helmets which is probably smart but just looks dorky. My kids are the only ones fast enough to bash their brains out anyway. Except Max. He's a baby deer on the ice.
Max is home from college. I love him and his cuddles but I don't love his independence. It's hard for me to relinquish control. Plus, he does magic tricks. He magically vanishes and reappears in the blink of an eye. He magically forgets his phone. Every little thing he does is magic.
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
FHE on the ICE
Posted by
Celia Fae
at
5:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
You know how you said that Claire should get a pixie cut because her long hair is like a flag for boys...um...yah...she looks go grown up and gorgeous.
I love the way you say things...like, "Every little thing he does is magic." You make me smile.
Your Family Pic on the ice is beautiful.
I am very sorry for the loss of Duncan and George and I hope each and everyday is getting better.
Ex
Post a Comment