Monday, November 12, 2012

Follow directions on forehead.


I'm not posting details for the sake of privacy but he is fine. He's in a little bit of trouble for not sharing his morphine drip with me but I'm forgiving him since I couldn't figure out how to get an iv into myself anyway. 

Mostly I just wanted to post the picture.  After my Grandma Fae died a long slow death I marched right down to my insurance guy and demanded some long term care insurance. He told me I was too young. I was 30.  Am I old enough yet? We've seen more doctors in the past three months than most old people. Carl and I feel right at home in waiting rooms except the OB places are filled with youngsters. The other day I saw a woman who looked about my age and I was happy. Then her pregnant daughter walked in. Dang. 

2012. The year the our butts got kicked. Is it January yet? 

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Have you reached your deductibles yet? And look at the bright side you have way more tax deductions for this year.

Angela said...

I have to sign in on my NetNanny to read your blog. It warns me that it contains "mature/adult" topics. (You may like to know that yours is the only blog I read with such a warning! So glad I was warned.:))

Paige said...

He looks nearly dead like grandma fae in that pic! Frightening. I'm glad he's fine and I appreciate the Photo Documentation of the DNR. I volunteer to pull the plug. For everyone. I promise not to even check if it's all possible that anyone might recover. I'll pull the plug first, ask questions later. I'm practically Dr. Kevorkian already. The world misses him and I'll step up.

Lauren in GA said...

Live, Celia!! I want you to live!! I will not obey your DNR request. I'm sorry...but I simply can't.

Prepare yourself for my e-mail. I'm sorry...I have to...

sunnyside said...

Jake feels the same way. Just in case you need somebody to vent with. Nobody can vent like the Bromley's and the Greenan's.