Monday, October 3, 2011

Just Add Sugar

On Mondays I haul my kids to damnville for play practice. My mom is doing Annie. Claire will be Miss Hannigan (her siblings would say that is typecasting) and Henry is an orphan and Sandy the dog.

My sisters and I trade off fixing dinner on Monday nights. We also require a pizza night from Jim. Tonight was my night and it was nothing special, just lasagna. I did make a delicious salad though with my favorite salad addiction called Just Add Lettuce. I've only seen it at costco. It has dressing and olives and peppers and other stuff. I like the Greek version the best. A little goes a long way.

My mom made a trifle for dessert. It was a chocolate soup fantasy. Choc pudding, brownies, choc chips, slivered almonds, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries and topped with whipped cream. Yum.

I think I'm due for an eating plan update. I'll work on it. Hint: no trifling.

3 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

I love your play on words, "no trifling."

I was talking to my sister about you the other day. I told her how impressed I was with your weightloss. I usually quit after experiencing some success. It is amazing what you have done, Celia. It truly is.

That salad looks fantastic. What do you have in the actual salad?

miss aubrey said...

Picture #3 wins. I tried the just add lettuce. So good. How few lettuce leaves can you add and still call it salad?

Amy said...

Celia! It's me-Amy Willits-and I'm totally blog stalking you! Love your blog! Why didn't I know about this sooner? I found you on Lorie's. Mine is set to private so email me, and I'll send you an invite. I'm not as entertaining as you, though! Miss you!