A breakfast menu included lemon ricotta blueberry pancakes enjoyed with Carl's parents and his brother Andy's family. So lovely. Especially when we came home from church and they had cleaned the kitchen.
Dinner menu consisted of turkey sandwiches (on my list) with turkey that I preselected and a specific chocolate chip cookie order that Claire and Henry fulfilled.
We went for a hike for dinner. I got the idea from Modern Family and it went exactly as planned. Bratty kids, annoyed mom. The best part was when I sniffled (allergies) and they thought I was crying. I let them believe it.
The day was completed by a lovely church service and relief society luncheon. I also got to enjoy a bonus mother/son dinner a couple of days after the fact. I feel the love.

2 comments:
Modern Family Mother's Day Hike with allergy tears . . . hilarious!
Kudos to you for making them think you were crying.
Adam (age 10) said on Sunday that it isn't fair that there is Mother's Day but not a Kid's Day. I'll give you Kid's Day...you little...
Post a Comment