Thursday, April 14, 2011

Joining the 700 Club


General Conference Sunday is my favorite. Like every other LDS family I know, we like to take a walk between sessions.



Claire using her long wingspan to balance by the creek.



Carl taught everyone how to make whistles out of reeds.



Carl did nine.




Max did ten.



Guess who's practicing for a showdown? Someone needs to tell Carl that it's okay if his kid beats him. It's the natural order.



Alice did tricks.



I tried to get Claire to hang by her hair.


Cat watching conference.



Self-portrait on the couch.

3 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

Mike needs to understand that it is the natural order to have your kid be able to bike farther and faster than you do.

Claire's hair is so long and thick and luxurious.

I always wonder what it would be like to just watch church on TV each Sunday. I like your title...I can't tell if those people have it made or if I'd miss getting out.

"getting out"...I make it sound like I am a caged animal or something.

well...come to think of it...

Lauren in GA said...

Oh, and I love that your cat watches conference. I can tell your cat is deeply religious.

Paige said...

I like to take a walk between sessions. All the way upstairs to my bed. For prom, I"m impressed with your ability to reduce agency. Opposite of love and logic???

I did see a picture of Max and his guyfriend on facebook on jeff groseclose and it clearly looked like max and his guyfriend were together. Like Together. I was concerned. Glad there was another x chromosome for him finally.