Of course, Max probably doesn't care that an overweight housewife from Georgia likes his hair. But, if I were a bettin' girl, I'd say the ladies in his neck of the woods are gonna love it, too.
As I said last night, this is so much better! I can see his face. I like to see the boy's faces. I so hate that Bieber look and will be so glad when it goes away. But wait, what will boys do with their heads when they want to shake it so their falls forward. You know the move I refer to!
7 comments:
I love it! I really, really LOVE it.
Of course, Max probably doesn't care that an overweight housewife from Georgia likes his hair. But, if I were a bettin' girl, I'd say the ladies in his neck of the woods are gonna love it, too.
so handsome. I like it long and short, but short makes him look so grown up!
Rejoice!
That was Nor on Pam's comp. Pam doesn;t comment.
I like it!!!
As I said last night, this is so much better! I can see his face. I like to see the boy's faces. I so hate that Bieber look and will be so glad when it goes away. But wait, what will boys do with their heads when they want to shake it so their falls forward. You know the move I refer to!
I am going to really miss the hair swinging.
Post a Comment