Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Three Little Maids

Lenore called Liesl. Paige insists on Maria. That leaves me with the Baroness? Frau Schmidt? I'm getting ripped off. My singing is clearly superior. And don't say Mother Abbess. I've been there, done that.

For Sally, a better photo:


Because one photo in a dirndl just isn't enough.

13 comments:

Ellie said...

Lenore looks like a giant.

Jenibelle said...

Absolutely, the Baroness. Insist on real jewels and fur. At least you don't have to learn how to do the puppets, you just have to scowl and pout and say "oh Gay-Org". Awesome part.

Sally said...

1. Looks like you are singing for your supper on a corner in WC

2. the costumes are perfect

3. I need a higher red picture so I can admire how cute and clever y'all are.

Sally said...

Higher RES. Blargh.

Mark R. Maher DDS said...

I think you would be the nun that steals the Nazis sparkplugs. 'Bless me Mother for I have sinned.'
- Louis VonTrapp

Lauren in GA said...

Jeni made me laugh...I can hear you saying, "Gay-Org" in my mind.

I didn't think it was possible but the three of you actually look sexy in your dirndl.

You. people. are. so. so. awesome.

Good Time Charlie said...

Wow, those dirndls are so drn dashing! If I tried to put on that get up, there wouldn't be enough lacing in the front to keep it from billowing in the wind. You wear it well. And thats for garsh drn, drn.

Nortorious said...

Mark funny. Go to hell Ellie, my sisters are midgets.

Paige said...

I think we should have taken a picture of what the back looks like when we try and wear dirndl's meant for little girls. there's a reason my boddess ain't laced up, and the apron is covering that which is left blowin' in the wind.

Paige said...

Because my Maria apparently ate Gretl, and whatever else she could get her hands on...

Carl said...

I was a missionary I'm Austria, so that brings back past memories. Speaking of which, do you think I could get Celia to wear hers for a "special showing"?

Mark R. Maher DDS said...

Carl, will it be a sing-along?
Ellie

Celia Fae said...

Duet.