Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkin Guts

I went to the Best Party Ever Friday night. What made it the best, you ask?

The food was so delicious I didn't dare inquire of the ingredients. Don't ask, don't tell.

The company was amusing, the applesauce making was authentic, there were even treats for the little kids!

The thing that tipped the party scales was this:

The young adults carved pumpkins with the kids! At someone else's house! I didn't have to nag my husband to do it! There was no crying! And to top it all off, the carvings are actually cute and not mangled!

I hope Teri has a costume party next, where they make the kids costumes. Tomorrow night is good for me, Teri. Thanks.

5 comments:

Strollerblader said...

Wow! You've been a busy little blogger!

I want a party like that!! I'm such a bad mom, we don't even carve pumpkins here because I, too, hate all that yucky goop and the smell.

Jenibelle said...

I can not WAIT until Saturday...pumpkin carving is an art and an obsession with me.

Good Time Charlie said...

I love Pumpkin carving, but not so much the mess. Jeni, can I come to your house for the tutorial on the best way to carve? The Bergs need assistance.

Lauren in GA said...

Teri is so awesome. Man sakes alive!

"Don't ask, don't tell." You kill me, Celia.

Ellie said...

You forgot to get a picture of Tara's over the knee boots. They were fabu. From, Paige on E's computer