Monday, December 1, 2008

RAD Featurette: Sarah (and Jonathan)



Today's Reader Appreciation Day featurette will be brought to you by a darling newlywed, Sarah. I've known Sarah since she was about nine, I think. Sarah was in "the other ward" for most of the 13 years that I have lived here and the last time I saw in her in person I didn't recognize her because she was so grown up and beautiful.

Sarah was married two years ago at the age of 12. Just kidding, but she is really young. She married a local boy and right now they are away at school in Idaho. I wouldn't be surprised if they return in a few years to be with all of the wonderful family they have here. Sarah's husband Jonathan is the nephew of one of my favorite non-commenting readers, Margaret. Hi Margaret!


Sarah is the mother of these two dogs, Milton and Chloe. From reading her blog, I can see that they are well cared for animals. Please note the green sweater on Milton. Although I am cat person myself, I find Chloe to be a cute canine. Not so much Milton. Perhaps he doesn't photograph well.
Sarah is known for her gorgeous singing voice, and I was happy to see that there was a clip of her singing on her blog. You can see for yourself here. Enjoy the dulcet tones.
When Sarah isn't busy cleaning the weird smell from her apartment or studying, she makes jewelry. When she isn't making jewelry, she's taking before and after pictures of her hair! I love it! She's a chameleon. Any girl who cares that much about good hair gets kudos from me.

Peeking at Sarah's blog makes me wistful for early marital bliss. Go check it out if you want to love your husband again more.


4 comments:

Paige said...

I never had early marital bliss. I do get old marital bliss at times though. I'm definitely down with anyone who dresses their dog.

Nortorious said...

All dogs should wear clothes. Cute polo.

Lauren in GA said...

"two years ago at the age of 12." You are so funny, Celia.

Sarah is adorable and her voice is very beautiful. I had to go listen to the dulcet tones, myself. (Even though I don't know what dulcet means...but don't tell anyone)

Linsey said...

She is 12! I love RAD by the way, it's a great addition to your apparently dull, only family filled, boring and underwhelming to you blog.