Monday, November 24, 2008
I Feel A Lawsuit Coming On
Britney Spears: Life Is "Like Groundhog Day"
Los Angeles (E! Online) – New excerpts from Britney Spears' upcoming MTV documentary, For the Record, have just been revealed by the U.K.'s The Sun, in which the pop star says that while her career is back in the zone, her controlled existence in the wake of her breakdown last year is often a struggle.
"There's no excitement, there's no passion. I have really good days, and then I have bad days," says Britney, whose father, Jamie, continues to serve as permanent conservator of her estate. "Even when you go to jail, you know there's the time when you're gonna get out. But in this situation, it's never ending. It's just like Groundhog Day every day."
"I think it's too in control," she adds. "If I wasn't under the restraints I'm under, I'd feel so liberated. When I tell them the way I feel, it's like they hear but they're really not listening. I never wanted to become one of those prisoner people. I always wanted to feel free."
I'm pretty sure she didn't take grammar classes at Oops I Did it Again High School.
Thanks for the link, Jeni.
Posted by
Celia Fae
at
1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Yeah, grammar was not what she was talking about repeating in that song...
funny thing, i've never seen the movie groundhog day. we tried to watch it on netflix instant movies the other night, but the stupid thing kept stalling and failing. i felt like if i watched it, i might understand you better.
now i see i should study brittany spears if i want to understand you. is that what you're saying here?
help a sista out.
It's just sad.
Go get her!
I was shocked and appalled and horrified FOR you. How dare she use your life and title for her gain? Oh wait, that would require brains on her part.
So, if she likes Groundhog Day and YOU like Groundhog Day....
what does that say about you?
Start wearing your hair in pigtail braids, 'cause you & Britney are soul sistas!
I love you Celia.
She just wants to be as popular and loved in the pop world as you are in the blogging world. Nice try, Brit.
Post a Comment