Tuesday, October 14, 2008

RAD! Reader Appreciation Day IS HERE!

I realize, dear readers, there are places you could go.
I realize, dear readers, that some other blogs don't blow.
You visit me so faithfully, you leave a cute remark.
My thankfulness exceeds me so I want to do my part.
There is a gift I'm giving and it's nothing much at all.
A viewing of this movie will have Annemarie in thrall.
Another winner gets a prize and this one will recur.
I'll feature someone weekly.  I hope that you are her.
Tonight I'll feature AnnieB, next week another site.
I'll use a random number thing so don't put up a fight.
I realize, dear readers, that these prizes are just crumbs
Compared to the community that we have now become!


27 comments:

AZ Karen said...

Happy Birthday!

Congratulations to the lucky winners.

Ashley said...

I like the accuracy of your poem that some other blogs don't blow. For we all know some blogs that blow.

Annie said...

Way to spread the love. You rock.

By the way, my maiden name is a B so I've gone by AnnieB my whole life. So excuse me if I got all excited and fluttery until I realized. No, not me. Congrats to the REAL AnnieB and Annemarie. What are the chances another Annie will win? Yeah, didn't think so :)

Anonymous said...

Hey birthday girl........hope your day has been extra nice.

Bridget said...

Wow. An online random number thingy. How did people randomly think of a number before the internet?

Kathy B! said...

I'm totally smitten with your blog!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

Enjoy your special day!

Annemarie said...

WAHOO!!!!!

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday, Celia!!! Yea for you!! Hope it was a fun day. --Courtney

the wrath of khandrea said...

i'll bet you rig it so your "followers" get the prizes first.

no hard feelings.

happy birthday. is it today?

Courtney said...

p.s. Like the new look at the top...the groundhog is cute.

Good Time Charlie said...

Happy, happy birthday. New Header looks so amazing!

Lorie said...

Happy Day!

Teresa said...

I like the new design. I have to admit, I had a hard time with the black denim look. But this is nice.
BTW, happy birthday!

Greg said...

And you are a poet too? What don't you do?☺

Margaret said...

That was me Meg not Greg.

Nancy said...

I love the new header! Happy Birthday, I hope it was a great day!

Tristan said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!

Lauren in GA said...

First of all....HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CELIA!!

You are a poet and we all know it!

I love the new header, too :)

Sally said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday to you,
happy birthday to you!
Your blogging is awesome
we all know it is true!

I hope you have a lovely day.

Caroline C. Bingham said...

♫Happy Happy Birthday Celia Dear!♫

Jeanelle said...

Happy b-day -- hope your family let you sleep in and that you get lots of good loot. Loving the new layout too!

Jake said...

Happy Birthday, my dear blog buddy! Luh-uhv the RAD idea. Keepin' my fingers crossed.

Diane said...

Celia~ Happy Birthday! I still love your blog. You totally crack me up and I hope to meet you someday.

Jenibelle said...

Meg, she's not big on cooking and I don't think she sews. So some of the rest of us have a chance to be better at something.

Liz said...

Just so you know...I would read you even without a giveaway.

crystal said...

Haha! Great rhyming, dj jazzy c-fae.

crystal said...

p.s. Happy Birthday! I turned 36 this year, so when you find the answers to your Meaning of Life Contemplations, drop me a line.

I have a feeling those answers can be found at the spa.