Tuesday, October 14, 2008

And They'll None of Them Be Missed

Here it is, The List. I will be referring to this list. Pay attention, my followers....mwahhhhahaha.
  1. diane
  2. andrea
  3. Lauren in GA
  4. MomBabe
  5. Christie
  6. Robin
  7. Nancy
  8. Good Time Charlie
  9. Anna
  10. crystal
  11. Nancy
  12. Tristan
  13. D-dawg
  14. ♥Shally
  15. The Blue Ridge Gal
  16. Annie
  17. Lauren in GA
  18. Liz
  19. Jenibelle
  20. Ilene
  21. The Bailey Buzz
  22. Jeff
  23. Annemarie
  24. queenieweenie
  25. Ashley
  26. Rachel
  27. A little bit of crazy....
  28. Nortorious
  29. AZ Karen
  30. Adrianne
  31. miss aubrey
  32. Pineapple Princess
  33. Paige
  34. Wendy
  35. mamasuisse
  36. Kimberly
  37. Jonathan and Sarah
  38. Teresa
  39. Lisa Cannon
  40. Hollyween
  41. Makenna
  42. Sally
  43. Hazen5
  44. Meg '
  45. Jessica
  46. Barton Family
  47. Anna
  48. HILLARY
  49. gab
  50. Tami
  51. Anderson Zoo Keepers
  52. Ellie
  53. Melissa
  54. Kath
  55. Jeff
  56. Liz
  57. mamasuisse
  58. Kenny and Linsey
  59. miss aubrey
  60. Barton Family
  61. Meg
  62. Kimberly
  63. AnnEE
  64. ashli
  65. Lauren
  66. Di
  67. Suzie
  68. Courtney
  69. Stephanie
  70. überburber
  71. Lorena
  72. Brigitta
  73. Jacqui
  74. Bridget
  75. Jenna
  76. Shauna
  77. Teresa
  78. nic
  79. Cynthia
  80. Melissa
  81. Heather
  82. Laurie
  83. Nancy
  84. Audry
  85. Red Seaglass
  86. janelle
  87. carlos
  88. Lorie
  89. Kara Jayne
  90. Shannan
  91. MaryAnn
  92. Jeanelle
  93. Carol
  94. Gloria
  95. AnnieB
  96. Cherie
  97. Cynthia
  98. Erin
  99. cotton-ninny-muggins
  100. Kathy B!
  101. Tawnya
  102. Olivia
  103. Stacey Tate
  104. Claire
  105. Lisa Marie
  106. ShazBraz
  107. Jennie
  108. Jen
  109. Lindsey

9 comments:

AZ Karen said...

Ooooh, 29...pick 29!

Paige said...

WOW. You are good at getting commenters, which is surprising considering how much you comment now. you owe those people.

terahreu said...

Okay, a little late but I would have loved to have you send me your give away out here! We don't get much mail in these parts.

Lauren in GA said...

I am #3 and #17...I thought I would confess and then beg you not to take me off of one of those numbers to make my chances better *wink*.

Caroline C. Bingham said...

What have you gotten yourself into?

Unknown said...

now that's a list.

Paige says she's on a blogging slump and what you have going on is a great way to combat it!

heidiram said...

Am I kicked off the list??? Now that's discrimination!

Ilene said...

Ah, now you have at least one blog entry per week for the next two years.

Brilliant.

crystal said...

I'm on The List?! woohoo!