Kamping at the KOA is an annual event for our family, and this year we kamped with our kousins in Santa Kruz. It isn't real kamping, it's kamping for sissies. Real kampers don't have flushing toilets, heated pools, pizza delivery and...
Rekumbent Bikes:
The krew on their kustom bikes.
My sister Paige was assisted by little Beatrice. She's going to skream at me for posting this pikture. My sister Ellie didn't need assistance. Her fetus did all of the hard work for her.
Father/daughter and mother/son bike teams.
Kasualties:
Kamping can be dangerous. Witness the demise of my adoleskents while breaking kamp. . Then look klosely at Klaire's dirty jeans. I suspect they're beyond kleaning. Finally, witness Mimi. She just kouldn't katch her balance due to hundreds of gopher holes all around our kampsite. In kase you've never seen one up klose, gophers look eerily similar to rats.
Paige's air mattress and/or sleeping bag was another kamping kasualty. The feathers made a pretty pattern on the surface, though. Looked like the Milky Way. I'd know bekause I had plenty of time to konsider the Milky Way during the long sleepless night.
My broken toe tape was the final kasualty. I kan't find it anywhere. I guess I'm krippled now and I kan't fix dinner, klean the kar out, or put the kids to bed. Darn.
Komforts:
Necessary komforts were my kot, the kamp bathing suit living skulpture tree, and the tent heater left over from the last kamping adventure.
Kuteness:
Baby Jude didn't sleep over. He just kame for a short visit. Next year I expekt he and his mother to rough it with us.
Kids really really love kamping. It makes it all worth it.
Kamping is serious business when you have to tow your kousin's Barbie suitkase around.
Kamping kousins.
Are you still here? Don't you have something interesting to read? I'm falling asleep just doing this post, I can't imagine the tedium of actually reading it. One for the blurb book, I guess.



















14 comments:
Your hairkut and kolor are inkredibly kute.
That was fun. Mimi loved it and Jude was cold because he peed his pants.
THANKYOU! Thankyouthankyouthankyou for posting that picture of Paige. When she kills you, I'll come to your funeral.
Where is the KOA? I didn't know Danville had one.
Cute pictures! It looks to me like it was fun. Although I don't camp.
I'm not going to lie, I almost didn't make it to the end. How long have you had this "pea soup" colored background? Maybe I just noticed whilst reading this post?
Wish we would have been there. Looks super fun!!!!!!!
Looks like lots of fun. Thanks for all the cute pictures.
I made it to the end of your post! I love your family outings, something is always bound to happen!
Celia?! Are you kidding? This was an inkredibly great post! I loved it. I biggified all the pictures to get a kloser look at everyone...does that skare you about me? I am partikularly fond of the piktures of Paige and Ellie! They are awesome. I hope Paige doesn't kill you because I would surely miss you. Paige shouldn't worry though, her rump looks great in that one pikture of her problematic air mattress. My rear end doesn't photograph well, so Paige should be proud of hers. I love that pik of you with baby Jude. The color of your hair seriously looks so yummy. You have cute toes, too...broken and all!
I have a double chin.
Paige looks like the special olympics.
Why in the world would Paige kill you? I think that picture is so pretty it should accompany all her comments.
I read to the end just so I could see your clever use of the letter "K". And then I read your comments for the same reason!
why is karl the only man in the daddy/child bike race?
i feel he may have been duped into attending.
Post a Comment