Monday, October 1, 2007

And we have a winner.


Congratulations to Lisa-Marie for winning the Meeting House Mystery Spot Quiz! From what I understand, she is greatly deserving of any prize and will be receiving a delicious box of See's Candy in the mail as soon as she sends me her address.



Thank you all for playing. I love all of my commenters and I wish everyone could win a prize. I hope to provide another game soon.


The correct answers are filled in on the original post.

9 comments:

Marie said...

Bummer, I wish it was Marie, not Lisa-Marie. I can't believe I got number 8 wrong! Poop!

Lisa-Marie said...

Yeah for me. I'm so glad that I actually got them all right first and didn't just win cause I played the sympathy card. But, that chocolate will be perfect. I need a chocolate fix. When I was at the hospital with my grandpa and the nurse was adjusting his morphine I even asked if there was such a thing as a chocolate drip. They weren't able to arrange it so... the Sees will be delightful!! That was fun. Thanks Celia!!! I'll e-mail you with my address!

By the way, I am going to have a little contest on my blog as well. (It seems to be the "hip" blog thing at the moment and I need all the help I can get being hip.) So everyone check my blog out in the coming days.

Thanks again Celia!

Jake said...

I am sooo bummed! I love See's and we don't have it here. Will you have another contest that I can win? Maybe Gabtrivia????

janelle said...

So sad. My computer was sick yesterday and wouldn't let me click on the comment link, though I tried. Whaa! I had forgotten about that horrendous burlap wallpaper. Where did they find that stuff and who thought it was a good idea in the first place???

janelle said...

About the blog, Celia. One thing or another keeps coming up, usually camera-related, and then I get stage fright at the thought of not being clever enough on a regular basis to contribute to the blogging world. A bad combo, but true nonetheless. My blog page has been sadly neglected, though, so I'll get on it soon...

Unknown said...

crap! I missed it! have another one soon:)

Paige said...

Dear Lisa, please tell Celia if you want dark or milk chocolate, or nuts and chews, or soft centers. Then don't hold your breath about getting it, because there is a See's dangerously close to her house, but everyone knows the post office is a major sticking point. All of your candy will be eaten before she makes it to the post office.

Celia Fae said...

Dear Paige, I already got the info AND ordered it to be shipped even though the shipping costs more than the candy. Post office, I'm not available to go to the post office.

Wendy said...

You're hilarious. I'm not so much into the family bed either. I can barely sleep comfortably with just my husband in a queen.