Saturday, September 22, 2007

Saturday Synopsis

I claim that my blog is for family history purposes, but really it has turned out to be a forum for my own agenda. In an attempt to justify my blogging addiction, I intend to do a weekly summary for the family. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Max did well on a math test, went to his third neighborhood piano lesson, practiced his new guitar, and successfully tended Alice for one hour while I shopped. He went to play practice for Guys and Dolls, and I think he likes it. He seems to be enjoying Nathan's company.


Claire showered every day, also went to play practice, rode her bike to ballet lessons for the first time and has outgrown all of her jeans, which is too bad because it rained this week. Her room is currently clean so she thinks she is entitled to a trip to the library.


Henry played in a soccer game today. He earns ten cents every time his foot touches the ball, and unfortunately he only earned forty cents this week, so he didn't get to go to the dollar store. He managed to have a fun time playing guns with the opposing team while on the field. I worked in his classroom this week and I liked seeing him there.


Alice is officially weaned. She has a bump on her head from "playing" with Claire. She learned to say "night night" at the appropriate time. She enjoyed playing with her cousin Mimi this week. They are finally interacting and it is adorable. Their favorite toy was the door stopper. She begs for food if anyone around her is eating. We think it's cute but strangers think it is annoying.

Carl and Max have been playing the guitar together and it warms the cockles of my heart. He also managed to get new insoles for his shoes and bring home a German bakery menu, but no baked goods. He has been having lots of church meetings, so I suspect something is brewing. I probably shouldn't say that.


I am supposed to be doing my Sunday School lesson, so of course I am procrastinating. Really, everyone knows more about me than they should. Oh! I had a record three missionary experiences this week. One on a lunch date, one at a soccer game, and one neighbor who took the first discussion. I'll try not to drop the ball this time.

13 comments:

heidiram said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
heidiram said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa-Marie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
katri said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Celia Fae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hazen5 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jake said...

I love your sweet and funny posts. You love your kids, but mock them too. Good luck with your missionary work!

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Paige said...

What a fascinating, interesting week. Not. Groundhog day is so fun.

eBay said...

Your kiddos are cute. I like what you've done with the Reeve girl links on your side bar. Made me laugh. I laugh at lots of stuff you write!

Heather said...

Your comments are much to polite today. Is NO ONE going to comment on your sister's rack? Are those pre-nursing or not?

Nortorious said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.