She swears with grace and aplomb.
She has soft pillowy lips.
We can pick up where we left off even if it's been a month.
She picks her kid's zits.
Our oldest and youngest are the same age.
She has a kid with a thing.
She has mouth diarrhea.
She is hot and all of the boys love her. At least they used to.
She is fun, fun, funny.
She is on the short list of people Carl likes.
She sews me stuff, and when I die she is going to make me a Death Quilt.
We're going to live together when our husbands die.
She loves fashion finds.
We went on the Grand Tour together.
She gets my shorthand.
She will remind me of the many things I forgot in a follow up email that I can publish.
Anna Ruth, my favorite cousin in the whole wide world, sent this to me. It is worth reading. I wish it would be published in the Ensign, but people who love sports wouldn't read it anyway. They can't.
Meridian Magazine:: Ideas & Society: Lessons Children Learn from Sports

9 comments:
Where does Anna live? She needs to come for a visit so we can all meet her. I read the sports thing. I struggle with this in my life cause my growing up family is HUGE into sports. I think they're fun. But when they get too competitive, it is not fun. And I agree that kids can learn the same things from other stuff. So just let your kid do what they want to do, that's what I think.
And because she reminds you so much of Grandma Fae. The big reason for sports is so I can meet other moms and get all the gossip in the community.
Where is Anna Ruth's blog?
I'm having blog confusion, Celia, since you're so blogging-prolific -I didn't know where to leave this comment. Matt's family is here in Utah, though not close by, which is fine since hanging out with them isn't what it could be. However, it helps when you come across other newly-moved-in out of towners. I call one of these a few weeks ago to come over on Sunday, and she almost passed out with happiness. Sorry, for the lenth of comment. This seems to be a sensitive subject for me lately since I'm onlly finally realizing that Utah is home.
1) I want a cousin like Anna.
2) I LOVE LOVE LOVE Orson Scott Card. I love his fiction and I LOVE his non-fiction. He's an LDS writer and an artist who has a serious testimony and I love the way he shows that you can be logical and artistic and still believe in Christ with are your heart. I love his compilation of essays: A Storyteller in Zion.
Loved the article. I want to meet Anna Ruth.
Hi Anna!
I apologize to everyone for all my commenting typos...in my family any type of misspelling, grammar errors or typos were reasons for serious shame...and so I am very shamed.
I get it. I have an Anna. When our husbands die we are going to live together and gorge ourselves on hostess products every day. I miss her.
Post a Comment