All it takes is a credit card.
Thank you for purchasing tickets on Ticketmaster.
Your order number for this purchase is 12-36110/NCA.
You will receive your tickets via: Standard Mail -
Your tickets will be mailed to your billing address and delivered no later than 48 hours before the event in a plain unmarked white envelope.
We'll email you when your tickets are printed and about to be shipped.
You purchased 2 tickets to: _____________________________________________________________________________________________ So You Think You Can Dance Live Tour 2007 ORACLE Arena, Oakland, CA
Fri, Nov 23, 2007 08:00 PM Seat location: section 110, row 10, seats 5-6
Total Charge: US $ Can you really put a price on a mother/daughter relationship?
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Claire and I Know We Can Dance
Posted by
Celia Fae
at
9:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Jason and I went last year. It truly was miraculous!!! They aren't coming to Utah, or else I would so be there! I am jealous, minus the fact that Lacey is a ho-bag and Dominic might molest your daughter, so keep a close eye on her, mkay?
You are right, we are living the same life, minus the 'So You Think You Can Dance' tickets.
You really can't put a price on a mother-daughter relationship, at least that's what I tell my husband when I take my daughter with me shopping. Our relationship is expensive.
Have fun!
NO WAY! That is the luckiest thing ever. I am flying out to go with you, because our blogging relationship is priceless as well!
Hmm, I should know what So You Think You Can Dance is, but I don't. I can see by the enthusiasm that I need to learn more. I bet you'll have a great time! I also like the relationship-building shopping outing idea. The perks of having daughters are many.
People are going to stalk you now because they know where you are sitting.
Sounds like fun. Will you be in the audience or on stage???
one more thing, how did you get such awesome seats and can I come too?
that sounds like a blast. mommy-daughter dates are special, I need to have one with Lexi. I wish we could come with you!
I'M SO EXCITED!!!!
Post a Comment